Skip to content
Kansas Wesleyan University

Request a High School Transcript

  • Send an official copy of your accredited high school transcript showing at least six semesters of completed coursework or have your GED scores sent directly from the State Board of Education.
  • Home educated students must submit transcript documentation from the primary instructor demonstrating completion of the basic credit hours for high school. The transcript should not only demonstrate academic completion, but should also include a short, written evaluation from the primary instructor. Kansas Wesleyan University reserves the right to request additional portfolio or performance-based assessments, if necessary, to document competency for admission.

Please send all transcripts to:

Kansas Wesleyan University
Attn: Admissions Office
100 E. Claflin
Salina, KS 67401

Request a KWU Transcript

To request a KWU transcript, please visit If you have any questions regarding this process, you are invited to email [email protected] or call (785) 833-4319.